Thursday, May 5, 2011
A Note of Thanks
I am officially a BYU Alum. This is a message of thanks to all those who helped me achieve this goal. To my parents for facilitating a love for learning and for financially supporting me through most of this. To my husband for fronting the bill for the last part of school and letting me tell him every single thing I learned right before the tests. He was an excellent study buddy. To my professors and colleagues for pushing me further than I thought possible, and for helping me to expand my mind in new ways and learn all that I could. This truly was one of the best experiences of my life, and even though I was really sad to leave this beautiful and holy place, I am really excited to see what comes next. And as always (and forever), GO COUGS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats!!!
ReplyDelete