As promised here are the photos from my 4 dollar bookshelf.
Before:
this is actually post cleaning. It was a lot uglier than this when I got it. And my dad helped me do a little construction to the bottom before I took this too.
After:
I actually haven't decided exactly what I am going to do with it but I kinda like it now. Here is the cost breakdown:
Bookshelf- $4.95
Paint- $0 (leftover from table project)
extra paint supplies- $3.75 (drop cloth, paint trays)
TOTAL: $8.70
I am really starting to like this thrift store redo. Its fun to see something become something else entirely. Plus it gives me something to do. I'm not very good at it yet, but I hope to get better. Let me know what you think.
love it! i need a bookshelf. maybe you should come stay with me for a week and help me redo one!??
ReplyDelete