Friday, May 27, 2011
This is my Confession
Its Friday, so you know what that means! Time for one of my confessions. And this week is a good one. I got a job! Well, sort of...if I pass a government background check then I have a temporary position with fleet and family services. This is exciting because they generally don't hire people who do not have friends on the inside already. Its a good opportunity to get experience and will help me get a job on other military bases if we have to move in the future (which we most likely will). Now I am stressin over the background check. I mean I know I am squeaky clean and pretty much a model citizen, aside from the speeding ticket I got that one time...or two times (does that make me a criminal??). And even though I know they are looking for really bad stuff, I have still been combing my past and thinking on everything I ever did in my entire life. The why the heck did I buy that and the why did I do that moments keep popping up. Good thing I am only 23 or this would be a lot more stressful(and take a lot more time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment