Friday, April 15, 2011
Benefit of the Weekend
I keep a little notebook of quotes I love next to my bed. When I find new ones I love, I flip it open and write them down. And sometimes I spend lazy mornings reading all the treasures I've collected. One of my favorites from a BYU class remains some of the best advice I have ever heard. "Always give your spouse the benefit of the doubt and assume he or she did not intend to hurt you". No matter the situation, whenever my feelings are hurt (I am the super sensitive type so it happens more than necessary really) before I take offense I always seek clarification and I ALWAYS assume my sweetheart did not mean to hurt me. This is good because he never means to hurt my sensitive heart. He is very good to me. Always patient and caring, and really much more than I deserve. He is definitely my best bud and I never get tired of spending time with him. I am so happy that today is Friday, and as soon as my love gets home from work I get him all to myself for the whole weekend. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment