Saturday, May 14, 2011
Confessions with Sprinkles on top
I am going to start a new Friday theme: confessions. We will see how long it actually lasts but for now, here we go... I LOVE sprinkles cupcakes. And its not even a cliche love. Its a real life love. They are just so yummy. If you have one near you, please go! go now! There aren't a million options but the ones they have are delicious. Second confession...I got a pedicure for my birthday today (right before I went to sprinkles, yeah that may have gone a bit overboard on indulgences). I spent way too much on it. It was ridiculously fantastic and felt amazing. Susan, or was her name Karen (I am so bad with names) kept telling me she would really make it the best pedicure ever. I have to admit, I think she succeeded. She probably just wanted a large tip since they weren't particularly busy for a Friday afternoon. I now have bright coral nails with cute little flowers. It really is a guilty pleasure. Moving on to my final confession for today...I love my husband, I love spending time with him, I love that he makes me laugh, and he is really my BFF but I have to admit that I really do enjoy a good girls day out. Thanks Ems for the fun day out complete with a rockstar finish (gotta save that confession for another time). Happy Birthday to me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love it Marissa!!! :) My mom and I just got pedicures and manicures the other day too. I have green nails again...like when you took me for my birthday last year! thanks again girl! :) Anyways, I am excited for your confessions fridays! :) I can't wait to hear about the ROCKSTAR FINISH! haha Way to intrigue your readers. Love you cuzz!! I am in california..we should definitely go to lunch or SOMETHING! :) love youuuu!
ReplyDeleteI love Confession friday! Very Inspiring for a blog! I suck at my blog...oh well. You and Dave are ADORABLE! Cant wait for little Dave and Riss's running around ;)(Maybe that will be on one of your confession fridays some day ;).XO
ReplyDelete