Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 Goals

So I decided this year I would set 5 goals. Just 5 I can handle. Often I set too many and I find that by the end of the year I mostly accomplished being a complete failure. Not cool. There will also be some "challenges" I want to do. But we won't call those goals. And if I mess up on them, oh well, I challenge myself again the next day.

1. Live Healthier
2. Read the Book of Mormon again
3. Make the bed every morning
4. run 100 miles (yeah seems like a little, but for one that HATES running, that is A LOT!)
5. get dressed more often. So my husband doesn't always have to come home to a frump in pajamas.


Monthly Challenges:

January- learn to run.
February- try the PALEO diet (if I hate it, there are only 28 days I have to suffer through instead of 30-31)
March- Run 1 mile without stopping (yeah sounds dumb, but running is HARD for me)
April-spring cleaning! Clean out my house. Get rid of everything that has not been used since we moved in…1 year ago.
May- Drink nothing but water
June- plan a perfectly simple first birthday party for my Tiny
July- have a great summer vacation with my little family
August- do this 31 day challenge http://www.healthybalancefitness.com.au/2010/10/31-day-challenge/  
September- No eating out at all
October- make awesome halloween costumes for the whole family
November- do a virtual marathon
December- Do a christmas activity every day with my boy

1 comment: