Friday, January 17, 2014

7 months


My mom has been asking me for Jax's 7 month pictures since I took them at the beginning of the week-so here you go mom!


Jax has very few calm moments…and when he had one on his 7 month birthday we had to take it. Unfortunately, it was smack in the middle of the day, so the sun is really harsh in the pictures. oh well. 






This boy has 4 teeth, hates solid foods, loves his giraffe named bob and his sock monkey (no name). He still wakes up about a million times every night (feels like that much to me), but he is so cute that I don't mind spending the extra time with him. 













We love our 7 month old little boy, even though he never lets us sleep.  It is so fun to see him grow and watch him learn new things. We are so thankful he is ours forever. 

Here are just some other random pictures I have taken:


This little boy loves his daddy. He gives him HUGE smiles when he walks through the door after work and even if he has been cranky with me all day long, he will become super calm and content sitting on his daddy's lap. 



I was messing with some camera settings when this cute thing happened. I was so mad I didn't have the right setting on to get a good picture because of course it only lasted a couple seconds. 





No comments:

Post a Comment