Friday, January 21, 2011
oh no, I shoulda asked
Today i was sitting around as usual, (after the cleaning and laundry had both been done) and I decided my blog is truly boring. I don't even want to read it, and its about my life! Inspired by a comment I left on her blog, a friend (shout out to T in Idaho) suggested I start writing down all the questions I should have asked before I got married. Such as, "Is keeping the lid on the toothpaste important to you?" and while we are on the subject of toothpaste, "Crest or Colgate?" So until I find a job, (which could take awhile since this is America and I don't speak Spanish...yeah I know, makes no sense to me either) I am committed to making my blog a lot more entertaining. Daily. So read, enjoy, and leave comments. I don't I have very many single people reading my blog, so put the word out. I will be including questions that should have been asked before I got married with each blog post. And if you are one of my married readers, enjoy laughing at the things I know you wish you would have asked too. Happy Friday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay for new blog posts! except, i have been there and i hope you find a job SOON!! (but FYI you can blog even when you have a job.)
ReplyDeleteanyway, i will be back to hear all these good questions.
seriously, who knew people were so opinionated about toothpaste brands!??