Monday, January 24, 2011
Got Milk?
In sticking with the food theme I thought I would offer this small pieces of advice today. Ask your boyfriend/fiance/first date or whoever what kind of milk they drink. And once you know this piece of information, and it happens to be different than yours, start working immediately to change that. I cannot tell you how annoying it is to have to buy two kinds of milk at all times because your husband drinks whole milk like a toddler, and you refuse to get your full fat content for the day out of a single beverage. Discuss it, bake cookies and slyly serve him your favorite kind of milk every chance you get. I am happy to say that finally, after almost 2 years of marriage, we have agreed on 2 percent even though I am truly a 1 percent fan and he is truly a whole milk fan. Now he is just waiting til we really do have toddlers so he can steal their milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment