Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'll be there for you

 I recently have become a big time blog stalker.  People put the cutest stuff up online! I have been following" how-to" videos closely and they have made me feel quite crafty, something my husband lovingly allows me to do, but does not really like. Now I really want a house that I can decorate. David lets me decorate however I want (thought I'm not sure he loves that either) but its so hard to do in a little apartment. Occasionally he will throw a curve ball in my style and tell me he NEEDS to hang up things like jerseys signed by basketball players and large awards with half nude mermaids signed by fake god's of the sea signifying he endured a round of ridiculous torture in the middle of the ocean. What am I supposed to do with that!? We need a home...with a man cave...that he can decorate however he pleases, but right now my tiny apartment does not have much wall space. But, because I love him (and think he is just so darn cute) I will surely oblige, even if I do feel a bit like Monica when Chandler walked in with the white dog statue. If I were you, I would definitely find out early on which odd decorative items he has that he cannot let go of, and figure out how you will incorporate that into your decor...or accidentally break while watering the plants. "I don't know what happened, I was just watering my plants and I broke your leg"

And then be sure you used up all the glue on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment