Getting read out of the military.
Discharge certificate-currently unemployed. Stressful few minutes for me. ;)
Re-enlisting again.
Re-enlistment certificate.
This is what Jax was doing through the entire ceremony.
Signing all of the re-enlistment paperwork. He has a job again!
Group Picture.
Photo with the Navy Flag.
Look who finally woke up!?
That is the bookcase that VP Biden likes to give his interviews in front of. Except its usually open. There are some super old (presumably very valuable) books inside.
These pictures David took from the roof of the observatory. I didn't get to hear what everything was because Jax needed a diaper change, so I was off doing that.
Telescope at the top of the observatory.
That cement pathway on the floor is the prime meridian of America. It is where time starts for us.
At one point, this was the largest telescope in the world. It is now just the telescope which has been in active use the longest.
It was a very nice day. Afterward I told David he could pick out somewhere to go to lunch. He chose "We the Pizza" a famous pizza place in DC. It definitely lived up to all the hype and was super delicious. We should have taken a few pictures there, but I am sure we will be back.


No comments:
Post a Comment