Monday, December 16, 2013

half-birthday

We celebrated Jax's half birthday on the 13th. I can't believe he has already been keeping us awake with us for 6 months now! He is quite the handful and I am pretty sure his favorite activity is screaming (or keeping us awake all night), but we love him so much anyway. Here are some pictures from the big day:



I has just comparing him to his pictures from when he was a few days old. I cannot believe how much this boy has grown and changed! Time is flying by TOO fast! 










(this is a very Jax face. He does it ALL the time)


On Jax's half birthday we went to the mall to meet Santa. I can't believe we actually got a picture of Jax being calm since he had pretty much been screaming all day (screaming is his favorite).






We are pretty sure this is the real Santa. 





This is not a fear picture. This is an "I am done with this activity" picture. And Jax is the BEST whiner in the world. 







Of course there was cake for this half-birthday celebration. Which everyone but Jax got to eat. 





Jax's grandma and grandpa were visiting from California. They helped us celebrate…and eat the cake. 



Happy Half-Birthday little man! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment