Today my primary class asked what I was for halloween. I told them I did not dress up but Jax did (Jax is in the class too…probably one of the reasons he thinks he is much older than he actually is). They asked me what he was and I told them a pumpkin. They thought that was hilarious. Really he was a Jax-O-Lanturn but I didn't want to spend time explaining the pun to 4 year olds. :)
We live in an apartment and have seen tons of kids around here so we were hoping to get trick or treaters so Jax could hand out candy in his cute outfit. But we only got one. And he showed up so late that Jax was already bathed and in his pajamas by the time he came. Apparently people go trick or treating late on the east coast because David went out at around 6:30 and saw none in all the neighborhoods he drove through.
Anyway, we love this cute boy so much and are so happy he is part of our family.
And of course we had to bring a little bit of halloween to our sweet first born.












No comments:
Post a Comment