Monday, September 16, 2013

3 Months and 30 Years

Our little one turned 3 months last Friday. I cannot believe that three months have passed! Here is some info about our Tiny at this point.

He weighs about 13.5 pounds and is about 23 inches long. 
He HATES bedtime and nap time. He thinks he is going to miss something I guess. 
He wears size 2 diapers. 

 It doesn't look like a huge different from newborn size (on the left) to size 2 (on the right) but it is! I was so sad when we had to move up to size 2. He is getting big too fast!


He has exzema on his forehead so he scratches his face ALL THE TIME! (I edited out the scratches on  his face because seriously it looks like he was mauled by tiger) We put the little mittens on his hands and he takes them off. We do the outfits that have the fold over hand mitts and he somehow always gets his thumb and pointer finger out. Ugg child! 

He has been slowly going bald over the past month and a half. It seriously makes me so sad. The first time I saw his sheets covered in his hair, I almost cried. He looks so goofy with thinning hair. 


He loves to sit so he can see stuff around him. He often likes to sit alone also (as in without us holding him). He thinks he is older than he actually is. 


He always is holding his hands together. And sometimes he tries to shove both of them in his mouth and gets frustrated when they don't fit. 



He still hates tummy time and has absolutely no interest in practicing rolling over. He does hold his head up really well though and has since he was really young. Probably because he is so nosy and has to see everything. 



I love tiny feet. I will be so sad when I have to buy my kid size 12 mens shoes like his dad. Tiny feet are the best. 

We love our little guy and are so happy he has been around for 3 whole months. 

David turned 30 the day after Jax turned 3 months. He had a Mayweather vs. Canelo fight party at a friend's house (which I did not get any pictures of because Jax was super cranky the whole time). But I did get some pictures of our little home party. 


This is right before we went to the fight party. Jax had his usual bath with Dad. Then David brought him out and said "Look, its a Jaxapillar! Take a picture!" ha ha!




He still LOVES bath time with Dad. 






David requested a home made ice cream cake. Not exactly something I am skilled at, but I thought it turned out pretty cute. It tasted really yummy and that is the important part. 



David is now officially a Lord. He thinks Scott Disick is so funny and is always talking about how cool it is he became a Lord while on a trip to England, so I did some internet searching, and found out that you technically just have to be a land owner in certain areas of England. So he is now the proud owner of 1 square foot of English land. :)





Happy Birthdays to my boys! I love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment