Since we are not moving until the Spring, I have been spending time learning things about this new place called "The East Coast". Let me share some of them with you.
1. There are Hurricanes there2. Oddly there are Earthquakes there also
3. Everyone there works for the government. There aren't too many other options.
4. Traffic there is worse than the 91 during rush hour. Not sure how traffic can get much worse than a dead stop, but it is apparently.
5. I will need both heavy coats and short shorts there.
6. There is a TON of history. Battle grounds, holy places, and awesome beginnings.
7. There is lots to see and do, but I am kinda already starting to miss home.
8. Government housing is pretty nice. Maybe they will let us move in here:

you forgot to add that there are lightning bugs! for some reason that was my favorite part about DC... hahaha
ReplyDelete