Like:
What exactly is that flower in the corner of that sign? Does the bird have a name? Why is the only picture I could find online of this sign on an Asian wikipedia page? How big are the bugs there really? How is the traffic? Do people die from freezing to death in the SNOW?!? I think I might call up their Fleet and Family and ask all of these things. I wont mention that I work for the Navy or that I have been married for a couple of years. Because even though I am super excited and really looking forward to this new chapter in our lives, every so often I feel a little bit scared of being so far away from home in an almost foreign land. But we go where my spouse is needed and we do the best we can.
I will miss you California.
Earthquakes and all.
i'm excited for you guys! i wish we could move on with our lives :) haha.
ReplyDeletewhen are you moving??
ReplyDeleteT-were not moving til next spring.
ReplyDelete