The sunrises and sunsets were beautiful,
the random rain showers created the brightest, most picturesque rainbows,
the ocean was clear and warm,the snowcones were yummy,
The temple was just as ETERNAL
The Entertainment was grand,
and the company was fantastic.
Life is a little slower there and it always reminds me to appreciate the little things in life and look at life with a whole new pair of eyes.
Yeah my hair was kinda a frizzy mess the whole time, and yeah I got a little sunburned that first day, and yeah I cut my foot open on a rock (at least I didnt step on a sea urchin like my little sis shay) but those are just hazards of life. we live, we make mistakes, we learn, we get tan, and when all else fails just
eat giant snow cones and smile like crazy.
eat giant snow cones and smile like crazy.
oh i am so jealous of your trip! glad you AND david were able to go. you need to post about this new job of yours...
ReplyDelete