This blogging thing is getting better I think. I am starting to grasp that I can pretty much say whatever pops into my head. I have a tiny band of followers...about 3 I think... so I will try my best to provide entertainment. Im currently trying to find housing in Provo. It is probably the most annoying thing in the world. Everything is overpriced and ridiculous and requiring an obnoxious amount of money up front. Like I just have thousands of spare dollars lying around to secure a contract. Give me a break! sheesh. I dont even REALLY want to live there but I have to finish school. Its a crime to rip students off like that! Anyway enough on that rant...just had to get it out.
On a different random note... David and I practically live in our car...well not really but since he works so much and we only have the one we are constantly driving it to wherever we both need to be. We decided today to wash it because it has been months since it has been cleaned and we expected some punk child to write "wash me" on the back of it at any second. So David takes it to the gas station car wash...it turned on, sprayed the car down with suds, and then decided to shut off. Great! So since we live in an apartment and our car looked worse than before I decided we should live big and pay 15 dollars to get it vacuumed out and rewashed at the car wash down the street. so worth it. And since Outback Steakhouse was right next to it and I knew they were giving out free appetizers to the military in March I suggested my husband take me out. Aww so sweet of him. I am determined this week to learn how to post pictures on here so hopefully I can start including those.
Third random note...I'm in a debate as to whether or not to go to palm springs...to go or not to go. Sounds like an easy question right? And it seems Go would be the correct answer but I am having this debate in my head. Ever since I moved to San Diego I have discovered my OCD is worse than I thought. The blankets have to be straight before I can do to sleep, snapping fingers bother me, kids running around screaming at church with parents that don't care drives me downright crazy, the music in the car cant be too loud or too soft...oh goodness someone put me in a crazy house now! Time to go straighten the blankets, turn on House, and relax for the night.
Oh my, I didn't know you had OCD, really?
ReplyDeleteLet hang while your man is gone.