Monday, February 8, 2010

double stuff oreos

So I decided that I dont really like double stuf oreos.  I used to love them. Because when you are a kid all you eat is the cream and not that crunchy chocolate cookie. But I realized today that there is too much cream in the double stuf and they are not chocolatey enough...and everyone knows I love chocolate!  With that out in the open I can move on. David is gone again.  People keep telling me Ill get used to it, but I dont think I ever will.  I try to stay busy. Today I took on watching the most adorable kids for a few hours.  They were cute but also demanding. I dont know how moms do it!  I babysat and then returned home to tons of housework and I was completely wiped out by 5:00. Weird because I had a pretty relaxing weekend.  David was off Friday-Sunday and we basically just caught up on movie watching and napping.  It was actually nice.  Tomorrow I am off to Corona to do some wedding planning and watch the kids while my parents are gone.  Its nice to have people to be around when Im all alone but I miss being at home too. Its comfortable here but really lonely too.  Anyway I have rambled on long enough now Im sure. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for watching our kids. Your great!!! I will have to disagree with you on th oreos. I love the middle and I love dipping them in milk. I havent had them forever and now Im off to the store to get some, thanks a lot. Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete