Monday, February 22, 2010
groomzilla
Yep you guessed it. I'm alone again. And this time for two weeks. Id like to say I'm sorta glad that I can graduate up to the big time eight month separation but I kinda just feel like I'm getting cheated out of time with him. I am such a whiner. I never thought this would be so difficult. I think its something you cant really plan for emotionally. Im just as thankful for the families that get left at home and support their spouses while they go fight for America's freedoms as I am for the men and women that actually go. This war has been going on for years now but it was never real because I wasn't personally affected but it has morphed into something totally different for me. I am glued to CNN on a daily basis because anything could turn our life topsy turvy. Its an interesting way to live thats for sure. Anyway enough of the grim...wedding plans are coming along. The sealing day is set. Invitations are being printed (I think) Trying to decide what style of cake I like (there are waaaayyyy too many) and David is way more high strung and stressed about it than I am. Especially about all of the little details. Im pretty chill on the whole thing. Its kinda funny to me actually. Im so OCD about a lot of things and he is so laid back about everything and somehow when wedding planning is being done we switch roles. Its not the greatest though because we dont know how to handle each other in the reverse roles. I find the best thing to do is just laugh. In fact im sure if you ask David he would say that too. He loves to make me laugh in what I see as the most inappropriate times but it ends up being perfect because I quickly forget why I was so stressed and mad. I miss my best buddy. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment