Wednesday, November 18, 2009
why we dont have kids...
Id say the last couple days were pretty interesting for us. Yesterday David and I spent the evening babysitting for a friend of mine. I was a little bit jealous when the baby girl loved David more than me...and he showed up half way through the night. We both had a good time but left tired, covered in drool and baby food, and pretty glad we don't have any little ones yet (and pretty convinced we are definitely will not be prepared for a few years yet). While I was there I got the call I have been waiting for all weekend. I got into grad school! Now I just have to figure out how to finish BYU. They are being a bit difficult with answering my questions and helping me out. Tonight we spent the evening with the ward missionaries. And we met the other couple in the ward without kids! Finally someone to hang out with around here! Gonna keep this one short. Goodnight to all 5 people that read this blog. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment