We finally made it into DC (after 3 years) to see the Cherry Blossoms. We went on Monday for Family Night but I hear they were better on Sunday. It was pretty windy out so I believe that is probably true. But we were glad we went. It was nice to get out and the trees were still very beautiful.
Because every outing needs a selfie….
This was our fist attempt at a family selfie. It obviously did not go well.
We have a very dramatic child who has recently learned to throw tantrums. Whenever he wants something he isn't getting or doesn't want something he dramatically face plants into my chest, the floor, the bed…wherever he happens to be. Too bad for him, I just think its super funny.
It was CRAZY in DC (even though the festival is over and the peak days were also past) It was super hard to find parking and since other people were creating their own spots, we made our own too.





No comments:
Post a Comment