Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Little Leprechaun turns 9 months!

Tiny is 9 months old now! He still hates food, sitting alone, and refuses to crawl or roll over. He definitely has an attitude but we love him anyway. 



I didn't take very many pictures this time. Jax finally figured out how to rip the sticker off so there was that issue. Plus he has been really cranky lately because he is cutting a couple more teeth. ouch!







On Jax's 9 month birthday we left for Detroit. The road trip was pretty hard for me. Tiny did not love it, and I did not like hearing him cry. Not sure that we will be attempting another road trip any time soon. 









Of course we had to go see where the Tigers play. Grandad Wallace LOVES the Tigers. 






This is the "Spirit of Detroit"






David bought him and Tiny matching Redwings hats. 


Jax got to meet a lot of people including his great grandma Daisy...



And honorary aunt, Brittany. 


We finally made it home from Detroit (after driving through a snow storm, and taking the long way around accidentally) just in time for St. Patricks Day. 



I had to sneak these pictures since David HATES St. Patricks Day and told me a million times not to buy the little green hat. But Jax is such a cute little leprechaun!





I just can't resist those tiny toes. I am going to miss those some day when my baby has big man feet. 





No comments:

Post a Comment