Monday, August 26, 2013

2 Months Old

The day before we went on vacation little man reached 2 months! Sometimes it seems like time is flying by, and sometimes it seems like its been forever because he just fits so perfectly into our home we don't even remember life before him.





He was having a very rough day that day. I told him it is not actually his birthday so he may not cry if he wants to, but he did anyway. Pretty much all day long. I finally calmed him down and even got him to smile, but once he saw the camera, the smile went away. I was a little mad I couldn't get a single picture of him smiling. But Jax has his own ideas about how things should go apparently. 




These ones are perfect to show his attitude all day long. 


 

He is a lot more fun now that he makes little sounds and smiles. He also can sit and hang out on our laps without screaming. He had about 2 weeks where all he would is cry constantly. We are so glad he grew out of that and now for the most part just cries when there is something wrong. We are seeing more and more of his personality shine through. We love this little boy and are so happy he was sent to us. 

These next pictures are from a few days before the 2 month birthday. He was having one of his fussy days and for some reason this was the only thing that would calm him down. It was so funny! Don't worry, dad is sitting right next to him. 






We had his two month checkup today. He weighed about 11 1/2 pounds and was 23 inches tall. Both in the 20th percentile. It seems like he is getting so big to me, but he really is just a tiny dude. The worst part was the shots. He was laying on the table smiling at the doctor, babbling and kicking his legs and then he got stuck with the needle and cried the loudest I have ever heard him cry. It broke my heart and made me cry. Since then we have been snuggling non stop. I can't get anything done, but I love it when he needs his momma and wants to cuddle all day long. I love you so much little man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment