Hi, my name is Marissa and I am an overpacker. Always. No matter what. I put all of the necessities in my suitcase (plus an extra pair of socks and underwear because Mom always said to do that) and then I start thinking of all the what if's. What if there is a freak snow storm in the middle of July? What if I accidentally walk under a waterfall and become soaked? What if we go somewhere fancy where jeans are not allowed? What if we do that twice (usually never happens)? What if I need snow boots and flip flops in the same week? What if their 60 degrees is colder than my 60 degrees? And by the time I go through all of my what if's, my once neat (non stuffed) suitcase looks more like this:
Sigh. I always promise myself it wont happen. And then it always happens. I think it is safe to say, I have a serious problem. But the first step to recovering is admitting it, right?

i am the same way! i have to remind myself that i can buy whatever i forget wherever i'm going! good excuse to get new flip flops or snow boots ;)
ReplyDelete