Monday, October 29, 2012

One of THOSE days

Today (or yesterday rather, since it is now after 2 am) was just one of those days. You know the kind. Sundays are usually one of those days, but preparing for my first ever hurricane, the Frankenstorm of the East, has made it especially difficult and anxiety ridden. To top it off today it has been exactly three months since I looked at my sweet boys face and my heart that was so full of love was crushed into billions of tiny pieces. And now I am having another one of my sleepless nights. the first in a couple of weeks actually. So I guess progress is being made, but the pain still feels fresh and new most days. Tonight it seems the sky decided to stay up and cry with me. Maybe Mother Nature is just missing someone she loves too. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're having a better day today. I was having a rough day this weekend as well. Unfortunately there will always be hard days but in a way I think that's a small blessing. Your little boy will always be a big part of your family and having those moments or days that are harder keeps his memory alive and real. That's how I feel anyway.

    ReplyDelete