Vacation went by way too fast! And I totally failed at taking pictures while we were there. Photo Cred for most of these goes to Aunt Livv.
Flying with 2 babies is hard!! Jax was crazy, but luckily he had his own seat (and carseat). And we eventually made it.
Always read your safety card.
Flying with sleeping babies is MUCH easier. :)
Valentines Day happened while we were there. We literally could not get a decent family photo. Jax was not into it.
This is what valentines dinner growing up always looked like. It was so fun to have one again!
Mom and Dad went out while Nanna Tanna and auntie Livv took the babies to the beach.

We also went to South Coast Plaza to ride the carousel one day. Jax loves Merry-go-rounds.
We found a shopping cart in a store that Jax LOVED. If it didn't cost $75 he might have it now.
Of course no trip to California is complete with some Miguels Jr. I seriously love that place. Right before I had Rory, my mom brought me frozen burritos on the plane since I craved them my entire pregnancy. David Doesnt love it, but its my fav!
One last super cute picture from Rory's blessing:
Probably the best thing about being on vacation in California is that we missed the biggest snowstorm of the entire winter and the coldest week of winter as well. Hallelujah!


























I love those pictures just precious!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) love you guys
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures just precious!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) love you guys
ReplyDelete