Thursday, October 10, 2013

Throwback Thursday

A long time ago (earlier in the year) my cute husband was promoted from a Second Class Petty Officer to a First Class Petty Officer. He JUST sent me the photos a couple days ago. I was unable to attend due to the fact that I was very pregnant and it occurred early one morning right after he got off a 12 hour night shift so he would not have had time to come pick me up.



I kind of find it amusing when they get super serious. I should probably grow out of that before David makes the military a career....or I won't be invited to anything. hmmm now that I think about it, maybe that is the real reason I wasn't there. ha ha

Anyway, Congrats to IS1 Wallace. You work so hard for our little family. Jax and I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment