Happy Birthday Jax!
Long labor, several complications, no sleep the night before = cute baby and a beat Momma
So in Love.
Already cannot get enough of him.
Poor tongue tied baby had to learn how to suck after getting his tongue clipped. :(
Jax Loves his Daddy. He is the best at getting him to stop crying.
Happy Family.
Getting Ready to Go home. Finally.
This is my favorite picture. Baby Jax holding his brother David's footprints.
And Happy Birthday Auntie Shayla!
More pictures to follow. He looks so different already!
More pictures to follow. He looks so different already!








He's Perfect!!! I just love him! And you look beautiful!! I want to hear birth details (or maybe that's just the nurse in me...:). It sounds like it was a long process and rough at the end. But he's so worth it!!! How is it being home? Are you getting any sleep? I love that pic of him holding D3's footprints. He loves his big brother! So happy for your little family. I love you!
ReplyDelete