Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Penny Saver

Today I actually read the Penny Saver to see if there was anything interesting for sale. I am on the hunt for old pieces of furniture to perform makeover magic on.

I also wanted to see how popular it really was, I mean hello...Craigslist, Ebay, Amazon...

I found this ad:
"Four Books of Morman for sale". They were 30 dollars each.

Now I dont know about the Book of MormAn, but I know some guys who will give anyone interested a Book of MormOn (or four of them if you really want that many) for free. 

I think I am going to stick to online shopping. At the very least there is spell check.

2 comments:

  1. oh dear!
    i hope you find some fun furniture soon. i want to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny!
    I want to see what becomes of everything on your kitchen table. Just be careful with that glue gun! :)

    ReplyDelete