Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time to Update

Ok Ok Ok. Im going to keep up with this blog thing. It has been decided...by me...that I need something to occupy my time. The love of my life is currently out to sea. I havent spoken with him in a few days and its seriously driving me crazy. I even went so far as to get angry at America yesterday. I dont know what im going to do when he is gone for 7 months. Anyway life here is going well. The weekends are always fun and way too short. I finally found a job. I dont love it but its work so Ill do my best. Im trying to find a government job though. They pay better, give all the paid holidays (even columbus day!) and have much better job security. The apartment is slowly getting better. We finally got a table and chairs so now we are on the hunt for a couch. Sister Espinoza gave us some really nice gifts that are so helpful. I practically got teary over the support she was giving. I'll always love my second mom. General Conference last weekend was amazing as usual. David and I spent sunday with my parents. It wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be...in fact I came away from it feeling a whole lot better about a lot of things. I guess all this rambling is really the result of me being bored out of my mind and lonely as heck. If my job wasn't so awful I might be thankful for the extra hours they are making me work this week (I'm hoping they don't even stumble upon my blog). Basically I cant wait for Saturday morning. Ive been dreaming about that big bear hug for nights now.

No comments:

Post a Comment